August 16, 2011

Big Two-Five Wishlist!




So... I need some way to beat quarter-life crises. And with my eternal love for lists, this one comes as no surprise. :) 


1) The Original Wayfarer
2) This Kelly Moore bag!
3) Victoria's Secret Garden body spray in 'Love Spell'
4) A new watch? 
5) Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting! 
6) Schengen Visa for 2011 (self-explanatory)
7) Brand new body ink.
8) This Leica  (the orange one)
9) The limited edition Deadpool poster book. 
10) A wisdom print yoga mat
11) A coupon for Flipkart anything. (That's possible, right?)
12) A vintage wind-up carousel.
13) This leopard print number from Mara! (size 37)






Okay, this is it for now. Hopefully I can come up with more things once these have been fulfilled by the end of the year! 


Happy two-five, Arch!

2 comments:

burpingbutterfly said...

Fellow red velvet cupcake fan!

Velvetta said...

I'm not even going to pretend like I'm surprised. :D