1. I LOVE the colour green. Purple and yellow follow on a close second.
2. There is no other way to put this, I would die without music. I truly sympathise with deaf people.
3. I dream in black and white.
4. I'm a huge gizmo addict! I love technology.
5. I'm afraid of the dark and clowns. It is NOT funny.
6. I despise all forms of pseudo activity. I cannot stand phony people, places and things. (This naturally includes plastic.)
7. I turn to photography for everything. My camera is my best friend.
8. My brother Abhishek, is my most favouritest person in the world! :)
9. Archie dislikes vanilla, lizards and peas.
10. Football is a religion. Zidane is God!
11. I love art. I love Salvador Dali, Andy Warhol and Susannah Bettag.
12. I shop like a man. In--Pick-up--Out.
13. Water! Not Juice. Not Milk. Not Alcohol.
14. My favourite flavour of ice-cream is mint chocolate chip.
15. I love dogs.
16. Archie is ambidextrous.
17. I cook. Plenty.
18. I've never been on a diet. Ever.
19. I do not like chocolate. I like candy. There is a difference, so go figure!
20. Men with beards. Enough said.
21. I'm extremely pensive/aloof/stoic, which is often mistaken for arrogance or nonchalance. Meh.
22. I tend to get maternal from time-to-time. Babies are adorbs.
23. I refer to myself in third person. A lot.
24. I sleep on my tummy.
25. I love nice hands + feet.
26. I'm kind of a neat freak. Call it OCD or whatever. I may have it. And not ashamed!
27. The only two things I could do all day, everyday, is sleep and sing!
28. If I was on a deserted island with a single wish for anything in the world, I'd ask for books. A million-thousand books.
29. I have a low threshold for the cold. But I don't dislike it.
31. Three people I idolise. - My great grandmother. - Ned Kelly. - Henri-Cartier Bresson
32. I read and write extensively. To a point where it gets unstoppable!
33. Biggest turn-off? Men who gossip.
34. New York is my soul city.
35. Velvetta is my alter ego. She's the bitch. She only consults by appointment.