January 3, 2007

Trippin'

Wasn't doing too good in the morning. The weather completely drained me... I was in need of some Vitamin D! Went on with the usual cereal-cranberry juice breakfast and switched the TV on. Coldplay was on VH1 and I thought to myself "This isn't such a bad start, after all." They began with 'The Scientist,' one of the many songs I've worshipped over the years and then moved to 'Clocks.'
There I was lying flat on my back on the cold floor, eyes closed and with Chris Martin playing away like a maniac let loose on a piano; I felt something I hadn't felt in years... Absolute Divinity! Like the Angels took over my body and breathe such pure energy through me. Electricity was pulsating through my body and I felt a true Rush Of Blood To The Head. Every single strand of hair that existed on my body was standing up, charged with 65 million volts of raw energy! That's when I realised: ecstasy didn't need artificial stimulation... And without music I would be crippled both inside and out.

-Word-

4 comments:

Ram said...

Its blithe,vivid and it definetly impinges on the readers mind,I think u can do a good job being an impresario (of writing).good!!!!!

Raam said...

a man is it extasy or is it ecstasy didnt u check the spelling...plz do edit it, mistakes from u....
not happening.. :-)

Fat Pony said...

ah... we're talkin of 2 different 'extacies/ecstasies' here Raam.. ;)

pure said...

wouldn't we all :-)