December 27, 2006

Alot Like Love??

I watched A Lot Like Love... and the movie just moved me soooo much that I'm here writing about it with my heart beating like a drummer on a trip! As I sit here, my fingers on a restless attempt to put all the thoughts pulsating through my head down at once, I know this movie would forever have a place within me.
Emily... a character so simple and potrayed so beautifully by Amanda Peet reminds me of the only living person I can think of who resembles her with such a shocking truth... Me? Hard to explain. I guess Smita would plain agree when I remind her of my drunken sprees, my constant search for the one person and the closeness Emily shares with 'Michelle'.
As much as people would think of me as baseless, and a sentimental fool for identifying with a fictional character in a movie... I couldn't be bothered, because it pushed me back to reality! To a place, where I long for my Oliver...

11 comments:

Fahad said...

who is your oliver? tell us :)

earthbound misfit said...

dunno bout the k790 but the cookies can be arranged...

Fat Pony said...

awww... you're such a doll dre! :)

Anonymous said...

haha

Anonymous said...

oliver would be me Faggit!

Fahad said...

and you are? lord of fags himself?

Fat Pony said...

anonymous people/ person.. hold thy tongues! profanity not entertained..

Happy 2007! :)

Inferno said...

your liar ! ur lying ! hahahaha

Fat Pony said...

My life is the movie. And Oliver... you better bloody play your part. :)

the boy who lost it al said...

:) oliver will come your way .

pure said...

"there's nothing better than a great romance to ruin a perfectly good friendship."
:0)

nice movie.